Custom nutrition plan
Dog owners frequently believe that dog pellets are everything that their dog needs for a nourishing diet. They believe they are healthy and contain quality ingredients.
Every pellet brand is different, but all of these brands have one thing in common, they are all processed and that is the thing that makes them unhealthy. Even for humans, it is recommended to avoid processed foods and rather consume fresh and unpreserved food.
A raw diet is the right choice!
Why would I feed with a raw diet? Because it is:
- Tasty and healthy
You can avoid or cure:
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Bad fur quality
- Establishes a perfect microflora in the intestines
- Increase the life span and a lot of times save the life of your dog
Positives of consuming a raw diet:
- Tons of energy
- Healthy and shiny fur
- Healthy digestive system and intestines
- Fresh breath
- Healthy and clean teeth
- Strong bones and joints
- Resistant immune system
My name is Markéta Langerová, DiS, and I specialize in canine nutrition using the methods of B.A.R.F and P.M.D. I love dogs and their health is my number one priority.
I will teach and advise you on how to create a balanced and nutritious diet for your dog!I love what I do, and I do it with my whole heart!
Which dogs will benefit from the transition to a raw diet?
By ordering your plan you get:
- A custom nutrition plan that is altered exactly for the need of your dog.
- A printed or electronic version of your plan
- Ongoing free consultations within the plan
- Free updates of plans for puppies based on their growth
Let them live more naturally!
How does it work?
1) You order your preferred custom nutrition plan (primordial method or B.A.R.F method)
2) After the order is sent, I contact you to find out the basic information to create your custom nutrition plan.
3) The completed nutrition plan is sent to you through email, taking a maximum of 3 working days.