Custom nutrition plan
Dog owners frequently believe that dog pellets are everything that their dog needs for a nourishing diet. They believe they are healthy and contain quality ingredients.
Every pellet brand is different, but all of these brands have one thing in common, they are all processed and that is the thing that makes them unhealthy. Even for humans, it is recommended to avoid processed foods and rather consume fresh and unpreserved food.
A raw diet is the right choice!
Why would I feed with a raw diet? Because it is:
- Tasty and healthy
You can avoid or cure:
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Bad fur quality
- Establishes a perfect microflora in the intestines
- Increase the life span and a lot of times save the life of your dog
Positives of consuming a raw diet:
- Tons of energy
- Healthy and shiny fur
- Healthy digestive system and intestines
- Fresh breath
- Healthy and clean teeth
- Strong bones and joints
- Resistant immune system
Which dogs will benefit from the transition to a raw diet?
By ordering your plan you get:
- A custom nutrition plan that is altered exactly for the need of your dog.
- A printed or electronic version of your plan
- Ongoing free consultations within the plan
- Free updates of plans for puppies based on their growth
Let them live more naturally!
How does it work?
1) You order your preferred custom nutrition plan (primordial method or B.A.R.F method)
2) After the order is sent, I contact you to find out the basic information to create your custom nutrition plan.
3) The completed nutrition plan is sent to you through email, taking a maximum of 3 working days.
Paying through PayPal or a bank transfer:
I discovered Ms.Langerova's page through a group of barfers. I turned to her with our problems, which troubled my young Australian shepherd. When some worrying blood tests came back, I decided to take a different path than constantly changing dog pellets. Ms.Langerova was very helpful, she advised me on everything and she created a detailed menu based on portions, which contained how much, when, and what to feed, which was exactly what I was looking for. On top of that whenever I turned to her with any question she always gladly answers. I feed this way for about 2 months now, my doggy is active, very excited for each feeding time, her fur improved, and her bowel movements too. The next blood tests are coming up, but I believe that they will only prove that we are on the right path
Jana Erbenová and Eli
Kateřina Šimáčková and Diego
I fed my dog since he was a puppy with dog pellets but with some time, he started getting sick of them and stopped eating them. Changing brands also didn't help. I decided to change to a cooked diet. Unfortunately, even that didn't work out. He certainly loved it but he started getting diarrhea and his teeth got worse. After some thinking about the pros and cons, I decided to contact Ms.Langerova. She created a BARF menu with portions for my dog and she answered any questions I had. The dog gained weight, his bowel movements improved, and his teeth are leaner and healthier. I can fully recommend to anyone. Alena Kocichová and Cézar